Last updated June 25, 2023
By using this website, or by purchasing a NACLCHEATS product you accept these terms of service in full. If you disagree with these terms of service, you must not purchase or use the services and products offered by NACLCHEATS as well as this website.
NACLCHEATS reserves the right to deny access to the website and forum at any time, at our sole discretion.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
By using this website you agree to allow us to send follow up review emails and agree to the terms listed here https://www.cusrev.com/terms.html
NACLCHEATS disclaims all responsibility for the activities conducted by the user of our services, only the buyer is responsible for the account and related activities
– PRODUCT USAGE
A license key or user account, containing the ability to access NACLCHEATS products, must have been obtained through purchasing a product through our payment system. NACLCHEATS is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on intellectual property of third parties. In such events, the consumer protects NACLCHEATS for claims from third parties.
You may only use an account on one computer. However, if that computer is replaced or changed and this causes a failure in ability to use the account, a NACLCHEATS staff member will review your situation and allow access if it is deemed appropriate.
We reserve the right to deactivate or delete an account at any time for the following reasons:
- Sharing an account with another computer or user. If an account is shared between multiple computers and these computers are not regarded as replacement or upgrades by a NACLCHEATS staff member.
- Chargeback, claim or dispute. If you open a dispute or a claim or do a chargeback through any of our payment services, including our Merchants of Records.
- Misuse of an account. If it is deemed that you have tampered with our software or have tried to use it for purposes of which it was not intended.
- Abuse or misconduct. If you are abusive or do not conduct yourself as we deem appropriate.
- Breaking our community guidelines.
- Working for an opposite entity. if you work for an anti-cheat company, or an entity that works against NACLCHEATS in any way.
- Using the software on a virtual machine or in combination with hardware identification spoofer.
We have the right to deny access to our websites and products by blocking your account, computer and network at any time.
– CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Customer support hours are 24/7,Support requests are processed within 24hours on the provided support systems unless unforeseen problems arise that warrant an extension of this time.
– PURHASES AND PAYMENTS
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate billing / purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable delivery fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Unauthorized use of funds for payment, fraudulent payments, attempts to ‘charged back’ or deny payments to your account will result in your account being instantly disabled, permanently terminated and/or legal action will be taken.
– REFUNDS POLICY
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
That said, we’re human and we’d like to you be happy with your purchase. So, we always reserve the right to refund … but it remains in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
You are entitled to cancel your order before provided that the goods or services were not delivered or downloaded.
– DOWNTIME COMPENSATION
We reserve the right to deny downtime compensation and/or requests to pause software license keys.
– End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) governs all access to and use of the software from NACLCHEATS(“Software”). YOU MUST READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY AND ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW BEFORE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND USE THE SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME THE LICENSEE TO THIS EULA AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL SUCH TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
This EULA is a legally binding contract between you and NACLCHEATS.
In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and NACLCHEATS hereby agree as follows:
- You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Software reside at all times in NACLCHEATS.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Marks” or “Mark”) appearing on the Software or the website of NACLCHEATS are registered and unregistered marks of NACLCHEATS or others than NACLCHEATS. Neither this EULA nor the use of the Software grants you any right to use any Mark displayed on the Software or the website of NACLCHEATS.
- NACLCHEATS hereby grant you a revocable, limited, nonexclusive license during the term of this EULA to use the Software, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and subject to the limitations set forth in this EULA. NACLCHEATS grant nonexclusive licenses and not exclusive licenses or assignments. All rights not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved.
- Limited Use. You will not:
- Use the Software for any purpose other than a personal, non-commercial one;
- Disclose any of the Software;
- Change the Software in any way, including “disassemble, decompile or reversed engineering”;
- Translate, adapt, modify, lease, rent, loan, redistribute, sub-lease, sub-license or create derivative works of/from the Software;
- Employ the software for any unlawful purpose.
- Your license to use the Software is immediately revoked, without notice from NACLCHEATS, in the event that you breach any provision of this EULA.
– General terms
- Any party may terminate this EULA upon notice to another. In the event of termination, all licenses hereunder immediately terminate, and you agree to discontinue accessing and attempting to access or use the Software and shall forthwith uninstall and delete the Software from any device upon such termination.
- Disclaimer of warranties. NACLCHEATS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NACLCHEATS MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS , OR USABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THE SOFTWARE, THOUGH DEEMED RELIABLE, MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND IS SUBJECT TO REVISION AT ALL TIMES. NACLCHEATS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NACLCHEATS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOFTWARE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IN THE EVENT NACLCHEATS OR ANY ONE OF THEM BREACH THIS EULA, SHALL BE TO TERMINATE THIS EULA.
- You irrevocably accept that you are solely responsible for all loss, damage, costs and expenses suffered and/or incurred arising from, and/or in connection with, the download, installation and/or use of the Software.
- Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify and hold NACLCHEATS harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, loss or expense (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) in any claim, demand, action or proceeding initiated by any third-party against NACLCHEATS arising from any of your acts, including without limitation violating this or any other agreement or any law.
- Assignment. You may not assign or delegate this EULA or any obligations, rights, or duties hereunder. Any attempted or purported assignment or delegation in contravention of this section is null and void.
- Integration and severability. This EULA contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements on the subject matter hereof. Each provision of this EULA is severable from the whole, and if one provision is declared invalid, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing law. This EULA is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
– GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements, and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty- free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
– THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, NACLCHEATS IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS/PRODUCTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, NACLCHEATS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither NACLCHEATS nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.