Sign in to follow this  
SoulsOfWolves

NacL Spoofer

I purchased the NacL private spoofer lifetime subscription, and I must say that it seems to work perfectly. I was HWID banned in DbD, and when I tried to make an account before when my computer wasn't properly spoofed, I was banned within an hour. However, since I started using this spoofer, even though I haven't been using it long, I haven't been banned at all. I'd say I probably have a total of at least 400 hours between all of my accounts, but I only have about 10 hours so far with the spoofer, but that's a lot better than less than one without the spoofer. I'm sure I'll be able to play a lot more too now that I have it. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, SoulsOfWolves said:

I purchased the NacL private spoofer lifetime subscription, and I must say that it seems to work perfectly. I was HWID banned in DbD, and when I tried to make an account before when my computer wasn't properly spoofed, I was banned within an hour. However, since I started using this spoofer, even though I haven't been using it long, I haven't been banned at all. I'd say I probably have a total of at least 400 hours between all of my accounts, but I only have about 10 hours so far with the spoofer, but that's a lot better than less than one without the spoofer. I'm sure I'll be able to play a lot more too now that I have it. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it!

Please use the correct format next time! But thank you so much for the review!

Sign in to follow this