IMPERIAL

DayZ Horizon review

Posted (edited)

Name of cheat used: Horizon.
Hours played on the game: 70.
Hours played on the game using the cheats: 10.
Which features did you enjoy most: Silent Aim, Debug Cam (Speedhack and Player Names does not work for me 😕)
Would you recommend this to others?:  Quite frankly, at first I thought it was a scam and after buying it it works perfectly (except for a few options such as speedhack and player names for me ) but for everything else everything is top notch and functional!

I recommend !

Edited by IMPERIAL

Thanks for the review :) Glad you were happy with the cheat mate !

... Speedhack has just had an update, I will add the guide to the tutorial soon :)

27 minutes ago, IMPERIAL said:

Do I have to update the launcher or something for it to work?

It will auto update, just restart the game when you see an announcement reguarding the speed.

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

It will auto update, just restart the game when you see an announcement reguarding the speed.

ok, I'll watch this tomorrow. my problem with the speedhack is that when I activate it and change the speed, it disconnects me directly from the game (connection lost).. Any ideas why ?

Speed was just updated so try again if you have not tried recently, you can increase the speed to 30 now allowing you to glitch inside peoples bases. Maybe it just does not like your server, try another one.

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Speed was just updated so try again if you have not tried recently, you can increase the speed to 30 now allowing you to glitch inside peoples bases. Maybe it just does not like your server, try another one.

aaaaah I will finally be able to steal the bases aha

I will test on the modded server where I usually play and I will tell you if the speedhack works for me 

Ty m8 and very good job 👍